This opportunity is with a Large Company into diversified business units in UAE.
• Acts as a liaison for all Government and Semi Government to ensure all government affairs are handled expediently.
• Build and maintain excellent relations within the government and stake holder management.
• Deliver and expedite the processing of highly confidential requests to ensure that they are dealt with quickly and efficiently.
• Provide advice, guidance and assistance regarding government related matter to ensure that all department/business units understand the requirements of government authorities in relation to any contracts that they wish to make.
• Maintains an updated in-depth understanding of government laws, keeping abreast of the changes and advising the business units, whenever appropriate, on the best and right government practices.
• Acts as a focal point between the governmental entities and the business units to ensure that all conflicts are resolved and the processes are flowing in a smooth and efficient manner.
• Responsible for coordinating and liaising between the company and Government organizations and authorities
• Act as key provider of inter-face between the two.
• Develop and manage relationships with key state and local legislators and agency staff. Monitor, attend and report on Legislative briefings and committee hearings.
• Manage fiscal and staff resources within an established budget.
• Need 5+ years of experience.
• Bachelor’s degree in political science, public affairs, public relations, communications or related field.
• Relevant experience may substitute for the degree requirement on a year-for-year basis.
• Experience in leading political and/or policy advocacy campaigns, progressively responsible experience preferred.